We are looking for an accountant whose insomnia is not alleviated by counting sheep.
With us, you’ll encounter a lot of counting and numbers, and it would be really inconvenient if that puts you to sleep. Otherwise, you know that modern accounting is exciting, creative, and full of challenges. That’s the type of accounting we do here at Unija. And now, as more and more companies recognize us as one of the leading authorities in the region, we are seeking new colleagues. Join us! Our well-developed training system will help you stay at the top of your professional game, and our experienced colleagues will support you even in the most demanding projects. As for insomnia, we don’t have great ideas. Even numbers make our pulses race.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and local companies that demand top-notch and reliable support. Our employees are top experts in their fields, and with regular, systematic education, we ensure that they stay that way. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
As a accountant you will engage with our clients assisting them in finding optimal solutions.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Posting of all business changes – bank statements, incoming and outgoing invoices, compensations, cash register, and other documents,
- Preparation of VAT returns,
- Other accounting tasks adapted to the workplace,
Employees of the Unija Group enjoy numerous benefits that allow us to grow professionally and personally. This enables us to better care for quality, improve relationships, and make work more enjoyable. We offer all our employees:
- Personal annual budget for education,
- Systematic care for professional development and advancement opportunities
- Participation in annual international regional sports games,
- Organized trips, excursions, and social events,
- Birthday leave,
- Occasionally, you can work in any Unija’s unit in the region, from Ljubljana and Zagreb to Belgrade and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF YOUR POSITION
- Variable bonuses,
- Flexible working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics,
- 3 years of experience in similar or related positions,
- Proficiency in the English language,
- Proficiency in MS Office, with a focus on Excel,
- Desirable background includes work experience in an accounting agency.
The workplace for accountant is located at Marka Marulića 2, Sarajevo.
If you see this role as an interesting career challenge, and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your CV to e-mail: email@example.com