We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer who can solve a Sudoku puzzle in fifteen minutes or less, and have fun doing it.
We think that if you find solving numerical puzzles interesting, you will also enjoy working with us. Now that more and more companies are recognizing the benefits of our robust, powerful and reliable IT solutions, we need new colleagues to help us maintain a high level of service. Our experienced colleagues will help you quickly pick up the pace, and our extensive and regular training system will help you stay in top shape. Even if Sudoku isn’t exactly your first choice when it comes to entertainment, give us a call. As long as you find a challenge in solving complex security, system, data and similar problems, we welcome you.
Unija Sibit is a member of the international Unija Smart Accounting Group. We are dedicated to provide comprehensive services to our clients, including establishment, development, maintenance, upgrade, and integration of intricate information systems within their existing solutions. Our diverse client base comprises of prominent international and local companies, that require exceptional and dependable assistance. Our team of highly skilled professionals continuously enhance their expertise through regular and systematic training. Our aim is to provide an inspiring work environment and maintain a high standard business culture.
Working as a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring security policies and programmes.
YOUR WORK WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Implementation of information security technologies (SYSLOG, SIEM…)
- Planning and implementing security policies for the purpose of data and information system protection, according to the best practices
- Preparation of suggestions for improvement of security process, control and best practices
- Monitoring current information systems and implementation of security policies
Our employees at the Unija Group are entitled to various benefits that support their professional and personal growth. This allows us to prioritize quality, foster better relationships, and make work more enjoyable. We offer the following benefits to all our employees:
- Personal annual budget for educational purposes
- Ongoing focus on professional development and opportunities for career advancement
- Participation in annual international and regional sports games
- Organised trips, excursions, and social gatherings
- Day off on your birthday
- Free parking space
- Occasional opportunities to work in any of Unija’s locations within the region, from Sarajevo and Zagreb to Belgrade and Podgorica, even in Tivat
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF YOUR WORK POSITION
- Variable salary structure
- Flexible working hours
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Vast technical knowledge (in – depth knowledge of various computer systems, network protocols)
- Expert knowledge of cyber security
- Comprehensive understanding of common security threats
- Problem solving (analytical thinking, effective recognition and preventing vulnerability)
- Advanced knowledge of advanced firewall functionalities of the next generation NGNFW (App control, IPS, SSL inspection, WEB filtering, WAF, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of information security best practices
- Preparation of relevant documentation
Position of ICT Security Engineer is performed in our headquarters based in Brezovica pri Ljubljani or Marka Marulića 2 in Sarajevo.
If you are interested in the ICT Security Engineer position and would like to join us, please send your resume to email@example.com.