We are looking for an experienced cat trainer. Or at least an air traffic controller. Maybe even an astronaut.
In short, we are looking for someone who is comfortable in unpredictable situations, calmly coordinates numerous activities in a dynamic international environment, and knows how to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Is that you? Join us! Our experienced colleagues will help you integrate quickly, and our well-established training system will aid in your professional and personal growth. And yes, even if you have no experience with cats, air traffic control, or space travel, we would be happy to have you.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and local companies that demand top-notch and reliable support. Our employees are top experts in their fields, and with regular, systematic education, we ensure that they stay that way. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
As an office manager, you will help ensure that our business operates smoothly and seamlessly.
Your tasks will include:
- Work coordination and administrative secretarial tasks,
- Handling written and oral correspondence with business partners and other collaborators,
- Receiving and dispatching shipments,
- Organizing meetings,
- Other administrative and technical tasks as needed.
Employees of the Unija Group enjoy numerous benefits that allow us to grow professionally and personally. This enables us to better care for quality, improve relationships, and make work more enjoyable. We offer all our employees:
- Personal annual budget for education,
- Systematic care for professional development and advancement opportunities
- Participation in annual international regional sports games,
- Organized trips, excursions, and social events,
- Birthday leave,
- Occasionally, you can work in any Unija’s unit in the region, from Ljubljana and Zagreb to Belgrade and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF YOUR POSITION
- Flexible working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills,
• Ability to work independently with accuracy and reliability,
• Ability to work in a team,
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the same or similar work environment.
The workplace for office manager is located at Marka Marulića 2I, Sarajevo.
If you see this role as an interesting career challenge, and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your CV to e-mail: email@example.com.