We are looking for someone who will ensure that everyone gets paid what they deserve. Every month.
More and more of our clients entrust us with the calculation of their employees’ salaries. This is also the most economical, reliable, and professional way. Therefore, we need new colleagues who will help us take care of this important and sensitive area. The work is responsible, but the feeling is beautiful. Every month.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality services in the field of accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and local companies that demand top-notch and reliable support. Our employees are top experts in their fields, and we ensure that they remain so with regular and systematic education. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and high business culture.
As a Payroll Accountant, you will be responsible for payroll processing for our clients, advising them and helping them find optimal solutions.
Your work will also include:
- Control of documents
- Payroll processing and other personal benefits, preparation of claims for refunds, and management of personal files
- Collaboration with external institutions (ZZZS, ZPIZ, FURS,…)
Employees in the Unija group enjoy numerous benefits that allow us to grow professionally and personally. This enables us to better care for quality, relationships are much better, and work is simply more enjoyable. We offer all employees:
- Systematic care for professional development and advancement opportunities,
- Participation in annual international regional sports games,
- Organized trips, excursions, and gatherings,
- The possibility of working in a hybrid environment,
- A free parking space,
- Occasionally, you can work at any of Unija’s units in the region, from Sarajevo and Zagreb to Belgrade and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIAL BENEFITS OF YOUR JOB
- Annual personal budget for education in the amount of 1,300 EUR
- Monthly variable rewards
- Annual bonus
- The possibility of career advancement in the direction of the profession or management
- Flexible working hours
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 3 years of work experience
- Familiarity with payroll calculation software – Oppis, Vasco, Pantheon, SAP
- A desire for dynamic work
The payroll accountant position is located at Tržaška cesta 515, in Brezovica near Ljubljana. If you prefer, you can also work at any other Unija unit (Celje, Maribor, Novo mesto, Krško, Logatec, Idrija).