We are looking for someone with experience in projects including Santa Claus or other institutions of this kind.
So we assume that you are used to making sure that everyone gets what they deserve at the end of the year. As an payroll accountant, you’ll be doing something similar. But this will take place every month. Our advanced training system and experienced colleagues will help you quickly pick up the pace and maintain a high level of professionalism. They will also help you to stay up to date. Oh, and if you haven’t participated in the above-mentioned projects before, that’s okay. We’re not sure they really exist anyway.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality services in the field of accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and domestic companies that require top-notch and reliable support. Our colleagues are leading experts in their fields, and through regular and systematic education, we ensure that it remains so. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
As a payroll accountant, you will be responsible for payroll calculations for our clients, advising them and helping them find optimal solutions.
Your work will also include:
- Preparation, processing, and control of payroll calculations in accordance with legal regulations,
- Calculating other non-employment income,
- Posting of salaries, keeping and controlling records related to payroll and other personal income,
- Preparation and submission of PPP PD reports,
- Preparation of payroll and other personal income payment orders.
As an employee of the Unija group, we have numerous benefits that enable us to advance professionally and personally. This way, we can better take care of quality, relationships are much better, and work is simply more enjoyable. We offer all employees:
- Personal annual budget for education,
- Systematic care for opportunities in regards to professional development and advancement,
- Private health insurance,
- Participation in annual international regional sports games,
- Organized trips, excursions, and socializing,
- Birthday leave,
- Occasionally, you can work in any Unija unit in the region, from Ljubljana and Sarajevo, to Zagreb and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIAL BENEFITS OF YOUR JOB
- Hybrid workplace (2 days in the office, 3 days remote),
- Variable compensation,
- Flexible working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll and personnel administration,
- Knowledge of the legal framework related to employment,
- Knowledge of English,
- Experience working in ABSoft and Pantheon payroll software will be an advantage.
The payroll accountant position is located at Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165g, Novi Beograd.
If you recognize an interesting challenge in your career as a payroll accountant and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your resume to email@example.com.