We are looking for someone who will ensure that everyone gets what they deserve. Every month.
An increasing number of clients entrust us with the calculation of their employees’ salaries because it is the most economical, reliable, and professional way. That is why we are now looking for new colleagues who will help us take care of this important and sensitive area. The job is responsible, but the feeling is rewarding. Every month.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and domestic companies that require top-notch and reliable support. Our colleagues are leading experts in their fields, and through regular and systematic education, we ensure that it remains so. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
As a payroll specialist, you will be responsible for payroll calculations for our clients, advising them and helping them find optimal solutions.
Your work will also include:
- preparation, processing, and control of payroll calculations in accordance with legal regulations,
- calculating other non-employment income,
- posting of salaries, keeping and controlling records related to payroll and other personal earnings,
- preparation and submission of PPP PD reports,
- preparation of annual reports (PPP PO certificates),
- preparation and control of reports.
As an employee of the Unija group, we have numerous benefits that enable us to advance professionally and personally. This way, we can better take care of quality, relationships are much better, and work is simply more enjoyable. We offer all employees:
- personal annual budget for education,
- systematic care about opportunities for professional development and advancement,
- private health insurance,
- participation in annual international regional sports games,
- organized trips, excursions, and socializing,
- the possibility of working in a hybrid environment,
- occasionally, you can work in any unit of Unija in the region, from Ljubljana and Sarajevo, to Zagreb and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIAL BENEFITS OF YOUR JOB
- hybrid workplace,
- variable remuneration,
- flexibility in working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- at least 3-5 years of experience in payroll and personnel administration,
- knowledge of the legal framework related to employment,
- knowledge of English.
The payroll specialist position is located at Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165g, Novi Beograd.
If you want an exciting challenge in your career as a payroll specialist and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your resume to email@example.com.