We are looking for an accountant who doesn’t understand jokes about accountants.
You know, those tedious accountant jokes about how a few days with them feel like an eternity and so on. If you’re not familiar with what we’re talking about, we’d love to hear from you. For us, accounting is dynamic, creative, and filled with challenges. Now, as an increasing number of companies recognize our company as one of the leading authorities in the region, we are seeking new collaborators. Come join us! Our well-established education system will help you stay on the professional peak, and our experienced colleagues will provide support even in the most challenging projects.
We know you get the jokes about accountants. They speak about accounting from some other era. Or from some other companies.
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and local companies that demand top-notch and reliable support. Our employees are top experts in their fields, and with regular, systematic education, we ensure that they stay that way. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
As a senior accountant you will engage with our clients, offering advice and aiding them in discovering optimal solutions.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with clients, involving consistent communication, issue resolution, and consulting,
- Preparation and regular entry of accounting changes,
- Preparation and calculation of VAT,
- Generating monthly reports for clients,
- Preparation of annual reports, including financial statements and tax returns.
Employees of the Unija Group enjoy numerous benefits that allow us to grow professionally and personally. This enables us to better care for quality, improve relationships, and make work more enjoyable. We offer all our employees:
- Personal annual budget for education,
- Systematic care for professional development and advancement opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Participation in annual international regional sports games,
- Organized trips, excursions, and social events,
- Birthday leave,
- Occasionally, you can work in any Unija’s unit in the region, from Ljubljana and Zagreb to Sarajevo and Podgorica, even in Tivat.
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF YOUR POSITION
- Variable bonuses,
- Flexible working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- At least 4 years of practical experience in accounting,
- Proficiency in the English language.
The workplace for senior accountant is located at Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165G, Belgrade.
If you see this role as an interesting career challenge, and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your CV to e-mail: email@example.com.