We are looking for an experienced financial expert for whom working for a single company is not a sufficient challenge.
Really. You will be able to work for three companies with us. Or ten of them. Now that more and more companies are recognizing our “CFO on demand” service as an effective solution to their needs, we are looking for new colleagues. All your knowledge, experience and skills will thus be readily available to many companies that otherwise would not be able to afford you. At least not permanently. Companies gain the services of a top expert, while you gain exciting diversity and ever-new challenges. That’s what you were looking for, right?
Unija Smart Accounting is an international accounting firm that provides high-quality accounting, consulting, and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and local companies that demand top-notch and reliable support. Our employees are top experts in their fields, and with regular, systematic education, we ensure that they stay that way. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and a high business culture.
Working as a Senior Financial Consultant, your role will involve preparation of business plans and investment studies.
YOUR WORK WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Preparation of models for assessing business or project values
- Performing in-depth analysis of financial statements (KPIs, benchmarks, forensics)
- Providing financial and accounting advisory services to clients (rent-a-CFO)
- Implementation of management reporting systems
- Conducting due diligence projects
- Coordinating ERP system implementation projects
Our employees at Unija Group are entitled to various benefits that support their professional and personal growth. This allows us to prioritize quality, foster better relationships, and make work more enjoyable. We offer the following benefits to all employees:
- Personal annual budget for educational purposes
- Ongoing focus on professional development and opportunities for career advancement
- Participation in annual international and regional sports games
- Organized trips, excursions, and social gatherings
- Birthday leave
- Free parking space
- Occasional opportunities to work in any of Unija’s locations within the region, from Sarajevo and Zagreb to Belgrade and Podgorica, even in Tivat
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF YOUR WORK POSITION
- Variable salary structure
- Opportunity for hybrid work arrangement (3 days remote, 2 days in the office)
- Flexible working hours
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Advanced educational background in economics and finance
- At least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and finance
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficiency in working with computers, including MS Office, Power BI tools, and accounting software
- Ideally, have previous experience in team management and international work environment
- Show a keen interest in continuous professional development (CFA, ACCA, MBA)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
The position of Senior Financial Consultant can be performed at any of the Unija’s locations in Slovenia: Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Škofja Loka, Celje, Maribor, Novo mesto, Krško, Idrija.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Consultant position and would like to join us, please send your resume to email@example.com.