We are looking for a tax advisor with a skillful orientation in demanding conditions and survival in the wilderness.
We are counting on your good orientation skills to help you navigate your way through the complex maze of tax regulations, and that you will do well in a complex international environment. Sometimes it can be a bit challenging. Of course, on all our expeditions, our experienced and well-equipped teams of tax investigators are always close by, if you need any help. If you are looking for some company for a cup of coffee, that as well!
Unija Consulting is an international company that offers high-quality services in the field of accounting, consulting and advanced IT solutions. Our clients are leading international and domestic companies that need high – quality and reliable support. Our colleagues are leading experts in their fields, and with regular, systematic education, we ensure that it remains so. Our ambition is to provide an inspiring work environment and high business culture.
As a tax advisor, your duties will include advising clients on tax legislation, as well as controlling and verifying their tax obligations.
Your work will also include:
- providing advice on tax laws, duties, fees, charges
- completing expert opinions, instructions and recommendations
- assistance in submitting, filling out as well as verification and checking of tax returns
- creation of tax optimisation plans
- communication with the authorities of the Tax Administration and client representation in tax procedures
- consulting in regards to the taxation of various transactions
- monitoring and analysis of changes in regulations and laws, as well as writing materials in specific tax areas
- professional support to all departments within the company
- systematic monitoring of relevant legislation
As employees of Unija Group, we have numerous benefits that allow us to progress professionally and personally. That way, we can take better care of quality work, our relationships, and daily tasks are simply more pleasant. We offer to all our employees:
- personal annual budget for education
- systematic care of opportunities for professional development and advancement
- private health insurance
- participation in annual international regional sports games
- organized trips, excursions and gatherings
- day off for your birthday
- you can occasionally work in any Unija unit in the region, from Ljubljana and Sarajevo, to Zagreb and Podgorica, even Tivat
SPECIAL BENEFITS OF YOUR WORKPLACE
- hybrid workplace (2 days in the office, 3 days remote)
- variable remuneration
- flexible working hours
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the field of tax consulting
- knowledge of English language
This position is located at Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165g, Novi Beograd.
If you see this role as an interesting career challenge, and want to work with us, we invite you to send us your CV to e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.